Title: Ps 22 The Lord Is My Shepherd (2026)
Composed by: Aldo Joson
[Refrain]
The Lord is my Shepherd;
there is nothing I shall want.
[Verse 1]
The Lord is my Shepherd;
there is nothing I shall want.
Fresh and green are the pastures
where He gives me repose.
Near restful waters He leads me,
to revive my drooping spirit.
[Verse 2]
He guides me along the right path.
He is true to His Name.
If I should walk in the valley of darkness
no evil would I fear.
You are there with Your crook and Your staff;
with these, You give me comfort.
[Verse 3]
You have prepared a banquet for me
in the sight of all my foes.
My head you've anointed with oil;
my cup is overflowing.
[Verse 4]
Surely goodness and kindness
shall follow me all the days of my life.
In the Lord's own house shall I dwell
for ever and ever.
The Lord is my Shepherd;
there is nothing I shall want.
There is nothing I shall want.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Ps 22 The Lord Is My Shepherd (2026) - Aldo Joson - Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment